Begin an adventure with 3 chapters of the story at once. These can be played in isolation or as part of the broader Curious Correspondence story.
What is included
Chapters 1-3 (Initiation Collection)
Are you able to unlock the secrets hidden across the first three Chapters?
- Chapter I: The Custodian's Keys (Night at the Museum)
- Chapter II: Warehouse on the Wharf (Mission Impossible)
- Chapter III: The Tinker's Trinket (Bullseye award - Best Table-Top 2020)
Chapters 4-6 (Discovery Collection)
Are you able to unlock the secrets hidden through your discovery?
- Chapter IV: The Midnight Escapade (Indiana Jones)
- Chapter V: Serpents of the Sand (Tin Tin)
- Chapter VI: Milton Manor (Bullseye award - Best Table-Top 2021)
Chapters 7-9 (Pursuit Collection)
Are you able to unlock the secrets during your pursuit?
- Chapter VII: Access Denied
- Chapter VIII: Thornhill Forest
- Chapter IX: The End of the Line
Chapters 10-12 (Infiltration Collection)
Can you unlock the secrets of the final three chapters of Season One?
- Chapter X: What Lies Beneath
- Chapter XI: Floor Sixty-Four
- Chapter XII: Project Nexus
Chapters 13-15 (Exploration Collection)
Welcome to Season 2. Your exploration begins with a journey into the jungle and ends with a bank heist. Good luck, Guardian, you will need it.
- Chapter XIII: Chamber of Trials (Tomb raider)
- Chapter XIV: Below Zero (Artic Explorer)
- Chapter XV: Safekeeping (Bank Heist)
Chapters 16-18 (Succession Collection)
During your succession, will you be able to navigate the professor's study, a musty art gallery and a trip to the Metropolitan? We'll be with you all the way, Guardian.
- Chapter XVI: Endangered Species
- Chapter XVII: Protégé
- Chapter XVIII: Calling Card
Recommended for 14+; younger players may require guidance from an adult. Designed to be played either solo or collaboratively, each episode is a perfect activity for date night, families, friends, or even learning groups.
Each Chapter takes an average of 60-90 minutes to solve, though players can work through them at their own pace.
Each Chapter of The CCC is supported by a dedicated digital hint library, allowing you to choose how many additional clues you receive. From subtle nudges all the way to complete solutions for each puzzle, it's up to you to choose your level of difficulty.
All bundles will incur the appropriate shipping charges at checkout.
Express shipping options are available that include tracking numbers. The economy shipping option does not include tracking numbers.
Bundle purchases are sent weekly.
Due to the pandemic, some of our customers are experiencing abnormal shipping delays. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately, these things are out of our control.
Anticipated delivery timeframes are from when you receive your confirmation email that your product has shipped. A separate email will confirm the shipping of the product.
Economy Shipping (Not Tracked):
Canada: 4-7 business days
United States: 8-12 business days
International: 20-60 business days
Express Shipping (With Tracking):
Canada: 1-3 business days
United States: 1-3 business days
International: 3-5 business days
*Please note that US members are experiencing longer delays with deliveries through USPS.
Please see our Shipping and Return Policy for further details.